Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Like It Hot

Some Like It Hot is a film about two musicians who witness a mob hit, and have to diguise themselves as women to escape from the gangsters. This of course causes numerous problems. When one of the men falls in love with another member of the all-women band(Marilyn Monroe), he has to don another disguise as a man to spend romantic time with her. As expected, the men have to flee the mob after they find them again. This film has some great comedic moments, especially the final lin of the movie. I won't give it away, but believe me, the last scene is worth watching the whole movie for. This was the first Marilyn Monroe movie is have seen, and I got what I expected. She was beautiful, yet ditzy at the same time, something I kind of expected to see. Her performance wasn't anything stunning, but was still well worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment